As a top Southwest Florida REALTOR® Jason has earned a reputation for his concierge service and he always goes above and beyond for his customers. His success is a result of the relationships and friendships he builds with his clients. He treats each home as his own, his clients are like family, and works with total care and personal consideration on every project, employing his expertise not only in real estate, but also his passion for preparing a property for the marketplace, or in searching for your dream home in the Southwest Florida real estate market. His goals are simple: to keep more money in your pocket, and to allow you to rest assured knowing that everything is taken care of and constant communication to ensure a seamless transaction.
Known for his professionalism and integrity as one of the top Southwest Florida Real Estate Broker, Jason’s deep love of Southwest Florida lends a definitive passion to his pursuit for your perfect home. His vigorous response to varying demands has consistently exceeded his clients’ expectations. As a top Southwest Florida Luxury Realtor, Jason derives great joy from helping make his clients’ dreams a reality. Buying a house is a big moment in a person’s life, it is fun and exciting but can be daunting as well. In a perfect world it would be a simple process; someone wants to sell a house and you want to buy it, you pay for it and it now belongs to you. But of course it is never that simple. Besides the many legal aspects of the contract, there are other factors.
These are things to consider when making a purchase like this. Jason is an expert in all aspects of real estate, from selling to buying and will help you to the best decision that’ll last you a lifetime. Whatever your taste and style, he will guide you patiently, carefully and expertly through the stunning houses for sale Southwest Florida offers—you will not be disappointed.
When selling a house, the number of details can be staggering. It’s critical that your broker has the intelligence, foresight and sophistication to bring you the highest return on your investment. Jason’s experience and market comprehension leaves no stone unturned in an effort to get you the best price possible which has earned his the reputation as among the best real estate agents in Southwest Florida. Once he’s connected the right buyer to your home, his attention to detail and intimate involvement is intertwined with all facets of the method, leaving you with an effortless sale.
If you are looking to purchase a home or new construction, here are the Top 6 Reasons you need to choose Jason Jakus and his team to represent you in the transaction (based on prior customers testimonials).
1. Education & Experience: You don’t need to know everything about buying and selling real estate if you hire a real estate professional who does. Henry Ford once said that when you hire people who are smarter than you are, it proves you are smarter than they are. Jason Jakus has earned the top Certifications and Designations in Real Estate, including his Graduate Realtor Institute, the Certified Residential Specialist, the Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation and his Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification.
2. Negotiation Skills & Confidentiality: Top producing Realtors negotiate well because, unlike most buyers and sellers, they can remove themselves from the emotional aspects of the transaction and because they are highly skilled and educated on being a master negotiator. It’s part of their job description. Good agents are not messengers, delivering buyer’s offers to sellers and vice versa; they are the conduit that makes the transaction successful. They are professionals who are trained to present their client’s case in the best light and agree to hold client information confidential from competing interests. Jason has earned several Negotiation Certifications including the Cardone University Master Negotiator Certification.
3. Neighborhood Knowledge: Jason Jakus possess intimate knowledge of the current market trends in Southwest Florida including up and coming neighborhoods, golf communities and condo developments. Jason is knowledgable of new construction as well as resale properties and what the market trends are for properties; including pricing, comparable sales, median home prices, after repair values and other facts about the area you are most interested in.
4. The Expert Guide: Selling or buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert like Jason Jakus will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
5. Ethical Treatment: Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.
6. Your Friend in the Business: A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you. By using Jason Jakus and his team of experts, you have friends in the Real Estate Business. Jason prides himself on top shelf customer service and often compares his service to that of the Ritz Carlton hotel chain, and his customers testimonials prove that!
My contact information is listed on the About page.
Thanks for visiting!